About this Event
The conference includes research findings, best practices, case studies, problem solving, innovative research in the design, operation and management of infrastructure that contributes to creating smart cities, sustainable and resilient systems.
Organizers: The Group, in collaboration with Stakeholders, Universities and Professionals has been organizing International Conferences in America and African countries. The 1st and 2nd editions were held in Botswana (2014 and 2015); the 3rd edition in Ghana (2016). The 4th edition (ICTA 2017) in Nigeria while the 5th & 6th editions took in America at Morgan State University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Participants: Everyone in any way connected with STEM/ transport is invited. This conference will be of particular interest to funding agencies, national government authorities, policy and decision-makers, academics, researchers, students and professionals active in the planning, construction, maintenance, logistics, operation and safety of passenger and freight transport, road traffic, rail, maritime and aviation..
The conference program: includes the following: plenary sessions including presentations by leaders in the field of Transportation engineering; Key-note speeches, parallel sessions, presentations, forums & open discussions, interactive meetings. Accepted Conference papers will be published in ICTA2022 proceedings with ISBN. Best papers will be recommended for journal publications.
Thematic Areas: Submit abstract(s) of not more than 300 words to the secretariat email: email@example.com
1. Impact of COVID/ Smart Cities/ Workforce Development/ STEM/ e-Learning & Engineering Education
2. e-transport/ Connected & Autonomous Vehicles/ Smart Mobility/ Transport Services/ Supply Chain Management
3. Artificial Intelligence/ Cyber-security/ Technology Transfer/ Research Collaboration/ Capacity Building
4. Transportation Equity/ Environmental Justice/ Travel Demand Forecasting/ Road Networks/ GIS Applications
5. Construction Management/ Occupation Safety & Public Health/ Structures/ Environmental Impact Assessment
6. Climate Change/ Resilient Infrastructure/ Innovative Design Methods/ Composite & Construction Materials
7. Traffic Safety/ Pavement Maintenance/ Intelligent Transportation Systems/ PPP/ Funding Mechanism
8. Appropriate Technology/ Geotechnical & Agricultural Systems/ Quality Control/ Infrastructure Management
ICTA2022 International Summer (Virtual) Conference Secretariat
Dr. Simon Oladele, PhD, Pr.Eng(ERB); M.ASHE, M.BIE, M.ASCE, M.NSE, A.M.SAICE
Professional Civil Engineer/Transportation Specialist
Deparment of Civil Engineering, Morgan State University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
For African - American Transportation Professional Networking Group
All access to Morgan State University's systems is subject to all applicable laws, regulations, statutes and policies including, but not limited to, the Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources Policy. These systems are being monitored. Anyone using these systems expressly consents to adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, statutes and policies. Detection of unlawful conduct may result in university sanctions and/or be referred to law enforcement officials and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.