About this Event
1700 E. Cold Spring Lane, Baltimore, MD 21251https://Linktr.ee/OSLD
Students who are seeking membership in a fraternity, sorority, or social fellowship are required to attend Membership Intake Orientation (MIO). MIO will consist of a review of the University's membership intake guidelines, academic requirements and policy on hazing. MIO meetings will occur during the fall and spring semesters. If you attend an MIO session in the Fall 2023 semester, you do not have to attend one in Spring 2024.
To Attend The Membership Intake Orientation, RSVP Is Required.
-Register And Attend The Session At https://Linktr.ee/OSLD
Qualifications for Membership in a Fraternity, Sorority or Social Fellowship
A prospective candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
(1) Registered full-time Morgan State University student
(2) Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.7, on a 4.0 scale
(3) Earned at least 24 credit hours from Morgan State University (Freshman and Graduate students are unable to join the FSL community at Morgan State University)
(4) No judicial sanctions
(5) Must have made satisfactory arrangements with the Office of Financial Aid
(6) Must have attended a Membership Intake Orientation session the same academic year aspiring to join a fraternity, sorority or social fellowship
(7) Transfer students must have attended Morgan State University for at least one semester, and also have earned the required minimum of 24 credit hours, twelve (12) of which must have been earned at Morgan State University
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT STUDENTLIFE@MORGAN.EDU
All access to Morgan State University's systems is subject to all applicable laws, regulations, statutes and policies including, but not limited to, the Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources Policy. These systems are being monitored. Anyone using these systems expressly consents to adhere to all applicable laws, regulations, statutes and policies. Detection of unlawful conduct may result in university sanctions and/or be referred to law enforcement officials and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.