In this small Group (G) Training Session, you learn to use Panopto in your Blackboard course; to create recordings for student reference, walk-throughs, study aids, and for student presentations.
Yes, Panopto can be used to go beyond simply recording a lecture. Here are a few ways that you can stretch the uses of Panopto:
– Demonstrations or tutorials that students can watch several times
– Record guest speaker(s)
– Walk students through directions of an assignment or project
– Provide students with audio/video feedback about their assignments and papers
– Have students conduct interviews, complete oral exams, record reflective commentary, engage in a debate with a colleague
* If you normally work from your laptop, bring it to this session.
Follow the provided link to our Academic Technology Training & Workshop Calendar, and choose “Register to add this event to your MSU Google Calendar.