Graduation Portrait Event
Yearbook and Portrait Event
Thank you for making an appointment with us to create your yearbook and portrait images. Below is some brief, but very important information that you should know before your appointment. Please take a moment to read it so you will be prepared for your sitting.
We are excited about seeing you for your upcoming photo shoot…bring your best smile, and let us do the rest!
Team Photo Magic
Yearbook and Portraits
It is advised that all seniors go to our website
to make an appointment now!
Click on the above link and it will take you to the Appointment page on our website.
A sitting fee of $10.00 is required. We have great portrait packages for you to purchase
Price Sheet (click here)
We recommend that you bring a deposit of $50.00 with you.
This deposit will make you eligible for our “SPECIAL” pricing
If you make a deposit of $50.00 we will take $50.00 off any of our (4) regular priced packages
We accept cash and credit cards for all deposits and payments
To Make the Most of Your Sitting May We Suggest:
- Men should wear or bring a shirt and tie.
- Ladies should wear a V-neck shirt.
- For those ladies that would like to be photographed in drapes, you should wear a halter top or blouse that can be pulled down across the shoulders. (Please Note: Drape photos require a $50.00 deposit and a $5.00 drape fee in addition to the $10.00 sitting fee).
- Some makeup is recommended.
- Nails and hair should be nicely done.
- If you are a member of a specific group or organization, please bring any paraphernalia you wish to be part of your photograph.
- Caps and gowns, hoods, honor and Greek stoles are provided.
Cancellations, Rescheduling, and Walk-ins
- Appointments must be cancelled or rescheduled within 48 hours. It is important that you cancel or reschedule as soon as possible. A late cancellation limits our ability to serve other clients efficiently. (Please Note: There is a $10.00 fee for late cancellations).
- If you do not show up for a scheduled appointment (often referred to as a no-show), you will have to pay a fee of $10.00 to reschedule your appointment. We realize that unexpected events occur, however, we ask that you reschedule at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment to avoid this fee.
- Individuals with appointments will be served first. If you are a walk-in and there are no available appointments, we will do our best to fit you in, but please understand that we cannot make any guarantees. Don’t be a walk-in make an appointment today!
Let’s Make This The Best Year Ever!
Direct any questions to us @