The Morgan State University Events Calendar is only for events that are organized, hosted, sponsored/co-sponsored by the university’s schools and colleges, centers and institutes, departments, and university-approved student organizations. Morgan State University will not accept event submissions from individuals and/or organizations that are external to the university.
PLEASE NOTE: Your event MUST be submitted with a valid ‘@morgan.edu’ email address (external email addresses submitted with the event posting request will not be reviewed or accepted).
Events must be submitted through the event submission form. Events that do not meet the University Calendar requirements may be sent back to the requestor for modifications or rejected. Personal events, fundraisers, and/or solicitations are not allowed and will be rejected.
We reserve the right to approve, reject or make special considerations for any event submitted to the events calendar.
Prior to submitting, please make sure that:
- your event is an approved Morgan State University event
- if you’re a student organization, the Office of Student Activities has approved your event
- the event information being submitted is current and accurate/proofread
- it is not a survey-based request
- it is not better served as an email announcement (view guidelines)
If submitting an image:
- do not include images that may be offensive, inappropriate, or in violation of copyright laws
- it should be appropriate for the event being submitted
- Acceptable file types include: .JPG / .PNG (please note: we reserve the right to not use the submitted image if it does not meet quality standards).
When submitting your event via the event submission form, it does not guarantee that your event will be published to the events calendar. If your request is for an email announcement, please review the email announcement guidelines, as email announcement based requests will not be posted. All submitted events will be reviewed and verified by the Web Communications team and/or the Office of Public Relations and Communications.